HOW TO BOOK
HOW TO BOOK
- The amount of trips (with a value of up to £30) and socials events that you qualify for will be assigned to you by the ULC department during your first week on your English Summer Programme.
- Please note International Society is open from 9.30am to 5.00pm. You must book your tickets at any time during these office hours. We advise you to book your tickets as soon as possible. We recommend at least one week in advance to avoid disappointment.
- Please bring your student ID card and/or passport to International Society reception to book on the trip(s)/ social event(s) of your choice.
- You cannot give your tickets to other people.
- Any trips priced over £30 require will require an extra cash/card payment for the difference in price.
- Please note you cannot get tickets for the trips on the day of the trip itself. All tickets must be booked in advance of the trip taking place.
- Please consider other people’s health and welfare by not attending our activities if you are feeling unwell or have covid like symptoms such as a temperature, runny nose or a headache.
BECOME A MEMBER
Membership to the International Society is free to all students of University of Manchester. By becoming a member, you will access to discounted paid activities as well as free member-only events. To join, please click here and use your university email address.
Upcoming TRIPS & events
Our pick-up point: The coach pick-up point is at the bus stop on Upper Brook Street between Brunswick and Dover Street. (click here for the map) This pick-up takes place at the time stated on the website and on your ticket. We advise that you arrive 10 minutes beforehand.
0161 275 4959
c/o UMSU, Oxford Road,
Manchester, M13 9PR
Our offfice is located at the ground floor of University of Manchester’s Students’ Union.
The International Society is a registered charity. Our Charity Commision number is 521248.
© International Society 2021